President Theodore Roosevelt was 26th President of the United States of America following the death of President William McKinley in September 1901 until the end of his first full term in March 1909 when William Howard Taft took the office after Teddy Roosevelt did not run for a second full term.
How much do you know about the 26th President of the United States? Take this 10 question President Teddy Roosevelt trivia quiz and see how good your knowledge of his life and presidency is!
If you enjoyed this quiz, you might enjoy some of our other Presidents of the United States Trivia Quizzes:
- Put the US Presidents in Correct Order Quiz
- Abraham Lincoln Quiz
- President John F Kennedy History Quiz
- What United States President Did This Quiz
- Identify the US President from a Photograph Quiz
- Identify the US President from a Photograph Quiz 2
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt Quiz
- US Presidents Before 1945 Trivia Quiz
- President George Washington Quiz
- President Richard Nixon Quiz